Friday, May 21, 2010

Our Crazee Life

Maeci Got an award for attending a State Meet in Math:

I have been working super hard with my photography "business" and got to spend some time with a few 2010 graduating seniors:

This girl's just looking too grown up!



Hannah was chosen to sing a solo at a show, recently. You can go to our Youtube page to watch the performance, if you want :)

You can be mad if you want. I understand. I haven't written, called. It's almost as if I dropped right off of this big spinny planet that we're all on. So, if you're upset with me. I understand...really, I do.

What's that?

Oh, you have your own life and didn't even miss me or notice really that I wasn't around. Oh...

Can we all pretend that you've been just dying to know what's going on? Okay, great. Thanks, you're a real friend that way. So, without further blah blah blah blah blah from me... let's get caught up, shall we? What have you been up to?

The reason for my absence can be blamed on a multitude of happenings... those busy girls of mine, learning the ins and outs of photo shop for my photography (and I use the word loosely) business, missing my daddy, not feeling like blogging--when it's so much easier to send a status update to facebook via cell phone, or actually working on becoming a professional facebook stalker. It's exhausting, I tell ya. Okay, I'm blah blah blah'ing again. I'll stop now. Promise :)

9 comments:

Katie Lane said...

Glad to see you back, I did notice and I did miss you!!

Kori said...

I, too, noticed and missed you, but really, life gets in the way of blogging, and you have al ot going on right now. As always, your pictures are GREAT.

brainella said...

Everytime I use Picnik I think of you. :) So yes, you were missed.

Ace said...

watched the youtube video, she's great!

Kalei said...

I too have been too-busy-to-blog. I came to hello! The girls have such confidence to be singing on stage....something that would terrify me! They sound wonderful, especially Maeci singing one of my favorite songs "the way I am" Thanks for sharing!

Kelli said...

I definitely noticed and I'm glad you posted! Good to hear from you on FB too!

Jenn M said...

Yup noticed. Glad you posted. Glad everything is going great.

Totally get the life in the way.. :)

bluebonbon said...

Welcome back...life gets in the way! My little one is named Maisie and I remember yours is Maeci, I peek in see what you've been up to. I am glad to see you're back.
Your photos are very nice btw and way to go for pursuing your business!

Rocksee said...

Can I just say how much I have missed checking in here with you and the other Crazee's.. ?? Its been a long time.. life just gets in the way sometimes. I hope that you are doing ok!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Just Visiting


View My Stats
 
Designed by: Katie Lane @ Lemon Cherry Blogs